Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wELcOmE bAcK tO mY gRanDmotHer aNd My aUnt..

uhh..while on i'm having a holiday, a mid sem break..on the 9th january, all my family on beside of my father have to welcome my grandmother and my aunt back from Mecca..both of them went to Mecca to fulfilled the pilgrimage...a Islamic person must cumpulsory to do pious duties..but to the mention is for a capable person..i was onformed by my parent that we went to Terengganu to take them back..because airport at Terengganu ( i dont know what the airport name is now are upgrade as international airport..we all depart from Kelantan by 9.30 a.m...wa all went there by group..most my family, my aunt, my uncle,my cousin went there..about 3 hours later we all arrived there..the journey not too boring you know because my father took the old road way..the road dircetly besides the beach..uhh..so cool..my other aunt had booking a banglo at Kuala Terengganu..so,when just arrived there, we all just stay there for a while...huhu..sharp on 2.45 pm...we all started towrds the airport...the time took about 15 minutes...after we got the parking, the flight just arrived but it still to revolve at the sky...there are so many people at there..fuhh...after 4 hours at the airport, we all now back to the banglo again...so, many stories my aunt and my grandmother told to us...i'm so happy because both of them also now are in healthy and safely..the next day my grandmother do a thnksgiving ceremony at the village..she had invited all the villagers and they come..till the 'laksa' completely finished..hahah...i miss that moment because so difficult to me you know to combine all the members of faminy to be in the same time together...

*my grandmother said that she always dream on my father when she at Mecca, while she do the umrah also she had do that..it mean people said my fahter have a invitation to go there too..aminn..!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...