Saturday, January 3, 2009

PutRaJaYa..~

last week..my family and i holiday at putrajaya...my cousin stay there..a long time to go there..but nothing changes a lot..huhu..i take a bus after finished my lecture at 5.15pm..so i arrived at kl sentral at 8.10pm..unfortunately i'm lost...!!! haha...but my cousin still can find me...he pick up me there..i have a Christmas holiday about 5 days...on Friday i went to Nilai..wants to see a new house of my cousin...he will live at Sepang nearest to KLIA..but it nearest to Nilai too...so, i take the time to go there for the first time in my life..so my mother is very excited when go there because she can buy a lot of cloth, curtain and so on with a cheap price...hummm..next day, we'll go to Alamanda...for me i'm went there for second time..nothing best...like others...hummm..last day..i go back with train to Kelantan..then back to Perak again..
























*this week mid sem break..2 weeks..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...