Sunday, January 4, 2009

My StoRy aDaPTaTiOn..!


hello babe and dude..!! here i will show to you all my English assignment..i have to write the story adaptation..the story must adapted from the folk tale..so i choose korean folk tale..its titled the fox sister..the story is so best and amzing..my partner when doing this assignment is Haizulizam..we just have a week to do that story...the story minimum about 1000 words..firstly, we'll blur what should we start on..then about more than half i do it alone..!! haha..proud it..today and the next day i will post my story to you all chapter by chapter..so, i'm glad to veryone to comment bout my story..!! chaos~

*next class i will promote my story to others students..and present it..waaa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...