Thursday, March 5, 2009

GiftS..??!

hehe..u know last 27th February is my birthday..so, i'm clebrated my birthday sederhana jekk...but here i just wanna to share with u all what gifts that i got..huhuhu...but some of them are secret and cant to appear here..ahha...i'm also informed by my old friends that they wanna treat me till i back to my hometown when final holiday soon..hhee..i wait u all!! sms also i got a lot...thnx my friends and my family coz still remember who i am and when i am brith on..hehehe!!
i am glad to mention the person that wish my birthday is a boy named mirul live at penang...his wishes on 26th feb..on 27th feb the first person is alia..my ex-classmate tutorial...at sahrp 12.00a.m...


kek nih fazmi yg beli kat ak...kek coklat..bez!!!


pizza nih kak dirah yg lanje...beli kat bistro je tuu...haha


coklat nih sharifah yg bagi..manis gler wei...



ni abg faiz yg bg..ahha...my senior as well...



coklat nih x leh bg atu sape yg bagi..hahaha!!


*next yaer still dunno with whose i will celebrate..

2 comments:

****Muhammad Safwan**** said...

oitt....sedap nyoooo

waneey said...

last sekali tu xleh bgtau sape bagi??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...