Tuesday, May 19, 2009

nEw cLasS! nEw fRienDs..!

uhh...i got my new class now..H3T23..thats my class for this sem...boys only 6 while girls only 21...huh...they were so kind and nicely...i dont know how coulid it be last long..but for the earlier sure i can see..but the boys i didnt like...a little bit....coz they looks so sombong...poyo!! just now at the morning we have an english class but our lecturer had canceled it and this already told by the other lecturer during time table given...when i am sitting in font of library my new classmate passing by in front of me and said that why u not just came too at english class..how can u know there is no class today...his tones like he wants to scold me and blame on me...! emmmm...then when tutorial chemistry he don not sit besides on me...i dont know why..i must think positive...i hope he will move from KMPk a.s.a.p....hahahahahah....

*x tau nk plilih koko ape esk...!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...