Thursday, February 12, 2009

mY nEw HanDphOne..~



hye guys…huhu..latest outing on holiday for Chinese new year..i’m going to GreenTown Mall at Ipoh..I’ve bought a new one… so, now I using two hand phones… using Celcom network and Maxis network… this hand phone is made in China... so the price is so cheap! No need me to mention how much it is… how can I attract with that one because it have multipurpose function… for example I can watch a television… hehehe… but I have to take care this gadget so carefully because the tool to repair this phone so difficult, I mean so hard to get the tools or equipment or its accessories… huhuhu… so far I have used 5 hand phone in my life… for the first time when I am at Form 2 using Nokia 3310, the a little bit upgrade used Motorola… sorry I cant remember what the model is… then, Form 4 I am used Nokia 3100… this phone still with me till now… this phone have a lot of memory ( sweet and sour memory)… I love this phone although it cant function very well… from this phone I know what is GPRS, MMS and everything… on the last year till now I am using Nokia 5200 orange edition express music… I love this phone too… because I can know what is Bluetooth, memory card, internet using phone and everything… I loved this phone so much… for your information, this phone are gifted by my dad… love you abah! Hehe.. then for this year 2009, china phone are with me…!! Here are the pics of my new hand phone…

*in planning to having a PDA…maybe after 10 years…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...