Wednesday, February 11, 2009

'HaRe's bLog!!'


today..suddenly I feel like to read soemone blog...and suddenly cross in my mind..I just remebr him...
a person that I dont know him very well but since last year i study his page on all his social network...and be a follower of his blog..
i've feels like be as one of his friends maybe as a best friends..for him, i dont know !! ummm...he have all the social network web that i have too..
this is the best chance for me to take the advantage to know him better as well as observe his acting..waaah..! me have be like as spy now..hahaha..
and he approved me as his friends..i'm glad it..i dont know why i like to be friend with him..maybe sometimes he have similar with me kot...ntahla....
mula-mula aku jumpa profile, dye and complimentry with his pics is at Photubucket..dye ada simpan gambar Fiq Hot.Fm..no need for me to told
whose that Fiq is and what the real story are..Actually, I want to know more about Foq what gossip is to him...then, secara tak sengaja aku
tertarik nak tahu siapa yang uploadkan gambar tuh..I have to called him as 'Hare' here..actually the real name is not like that..
this to make it become private and confidental k...for this year I have been so long time to read his blog..
so,that evening in just doing nothing..I read his blog through my handphone..memang banyak gila dia cerita what happened for him along
Jnauary and February..for me the stories that can I give 5 stars are about his old story at his school, he told the important event for him maybe that have
occured at his school...i I not mistaken it happened when he is in lower secondary..and another story are his occupation now...I dont know he work at a
restaurant that has a function as bar or pub so fra..because in his story he had mentioned a bartender..everyone know right!..now, I realize and know it..
so damn him! why is can say like that because he is Muslim or Islamic people..Actually he had through his life with inverted already...so, tambah-tambah
dengan kerja yang ada kaitan dengan beer and liquor...no comment that I can say!! ummmm...tapi hari tuh dia ada cakap yang he have two interview
at another restaurant (i dont know either like as the old one or totally different) and another at an office...
but decision is ib his hands..so far, he not decide yet...if said about him,I have a lot of words to talk about him..for me so fun and relax when
I read about his life...very bery enjoyed..I attarcted with his quote from his blog..I think this quote he made by himself..
"my breath togged up the glass,I drew a smile take then I laugh"..I hope he enjoyed with his life..If I have a chance to be as my adopt brother,
it will possible for me to do that..hahahah...!!

*no need to mention here what his blog's address...you may cant find it..so hard dude!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...